Monday, August 20, 2012

Kitsch Cool

Apologies for the length between posts. As usual, life got in the way of the things I wanted to do!

To make up for my shortcomings, I thought I'd share with you some of the best kitschy but cool items I've found. Enjoy!

This little keyboard brooch/necklace is absolutely adorable. Our friends at bRainbow are the rulers of kitsch cool, so they are your go-to guys for the best in wearable kitsch! You can buy it here.


This little strongman can open any of your bottles. Gotta love those stripy shorts and that delectable moustache! He is available from Holy Kitsch.

The Voodoo Knife Block is one of my all-time favourite kitsch kitchen items. I've been eyeing off one of these for some time now - maybe I should ask Santa to bring me one for Christmas... You can find out more about the Voodoo Knife Block here.

These fox family portraits are super kitsch and undeniably sweet. They are hand made by Ness Small at Sew Fantastic, who will make to order. You can order a set of portraits here.

How would you like these little owls dangling from your ears? I know I would! The 'It's a Hoot' hand-cast earrings are made by Little Annie Designs, and they are very affordable to boot. You can buy the earrings here, but be sure to check out all the other kitschy designs too!

Of course there are plenty of other awesome kitschy items out there, but I hope you have enjoyed this little sample. Voodoo Knife Block, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment